Applicants into the programme must have:
- A good first degree of at least second class lower from a recognised university; or
- Membership of a recognised professional body such as Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana); Chartered Institute of Management Accountants; Institute of Engineers; or
- A holder of a Post-Graduate Diploma in Organisation Development (OD) from a University can go through a top-up programme for his/her Master’s degree in OD.
In addition, the OD Institute will work with an applicant to identify an access organisation where he/she will undertake fieldwork / attachment, a period during which he/she will conduct three practical assignments (the assignments will last two weeks, one week and three weeks respectively).
In special cases, an applicant who does not have a first degree but is otherwise adjudged suitable may be admitted into the M.A. Programme. Such an applicant must:
- Have considerable management experience (not less than five years).
- Have a Diploma in one of the behavioural sciences
- Be at least 35 years of age
The candidate will also be required to:
- Submit a transcript of his/her academic record
- Pass a selection interview.
A candidate who possesses a First degree in the Third Class Division or Pass and who has at least five years working experience may also be considered for admission into the M.A. programme