- Bags are not allowed in the library.
- Music, radio, and noise making are not allowed in the library. Headphones can only be used if the sound issuing from them is not audible in the reading area.
- Talking on mobile phones, skype, Tango, etc are not allowed in the Library.
- A whole book cannot be photocopied. Thesis cannot be photocopied without a written permission from the author addressed to the librarian.
- Students may borrow books on short term basis for a period of two weeks after which borrowed book(s) must be returned. The student can re-borrow the same book if it is not requested by another user.
- It is the responsibility of the users to take very good care of books in their possession. Users must not write, draw or mark any item in library materials. Users and borrowers will be held responsible for any damage to a book in their charge.
- Borrowers should report the loss of any book, and if not found, the borrower shall pay for the assessed cost of the book.
- Food, drink, water (both bottled or sachet), sweets, chewing gum, among others are not allowed in the library.